Til The World Ends

Tuesday, February 04, 2014


I am feeling punkish rock after doing the Jack and Jill hunt that is at Depraved Nations Blog! Make sure to check that out before moving on to anything else, their items are 0L, and some of the best stores in SL are in that hunt! After finishing all of that hunt, my inventory is now cluttered, and I have a TON of stuff that I want to share with y'all! And of course song for the outfit will be Til the World Ends! Why might you ask? Well, simply because, I'm dancing til I drop (and til the world ends... HA)!

Hair: Many [01] by Magika

Lipstick: Pum Pump Lip Gloss - Barbie by Pink Acid

Tattoo: 114. Gambler by Kanival

Nails: ~RED/gold Snowflakes~ PROMO by Bows N Butterflies

Eyeliner, Outfit & Boots: The Mechanic's Girlfriend by Barely Legal Couture




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive