Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)

Friday, February 07, 2014




Today's fashion is brought together by the Jack or Jill hunt! If you haven't done that already, please go check that out! I have a link in the previous blog that I did :D As I was putting this outfit together, I realized that my avatar kind of looks like a school girl. Hehe. Perfect for Valentines Day and just being casual and chic.

Hair: GIFT 03 / Sandy Blonde by Eaters Coma

Eye Shadow: Makeup Mania - Soft Illution Shadow - TeAmo by Delirium

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Hot Pink by Oceanes Body Design

Earrings: TST Womenstuff Exclusive Earring Hunt Gift by Two Sisters Treasures

Necklace: Grazia Necklace by Glam Affair

Top: Tinkie Winkie by -Luckie-

Right Hand: ECLYPSE- Rogue Silver Set by NOYA

Nails: ~Amour PINK~ PROMO by Bows N Butterflies

Skirt: Tribal Skater Skirt by Reign

Heels: Move Pumps by elikatira


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive