White Christmas

Saturday, December 23, 2017


A blizzard is what we have been getting and which I have been able to enjoy for the past couple of days! At least up here where I am living I am going to have a White Christmas which is what most of the people where I live have been wanting. While watching everyone attempt to drive and almost crash into me from lack of driving on snow (and should honestly have their licenses revoked because you can't drive in a four season state then why have a license... ) I am convinced that it is about time to start putting myself into the Christmas cheer. 

I have a sponsor item for my readers today! The outfit that I am wearing is from 1 Hundred and my readers can get this exclusively at the Winter Trend event! Then of course next up we have this snow that I am using which is from a dasher that my readers can use! This particular animation that I took a picture of is for the end of the dash, but it's a huge flash of light with snow trailing behind when you dash. My readers can get this from Deadly Nightshade which is exclusively at the Yule Bazaar event! Happy Shopping ♥

Hair: Gail by Limerence

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeliner: Lined-Up by The Face

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Outfit: Sweetie Sweater Set Lilac by 1 Hundred @ Winter Trend

Tattoo: Midnight in Paris by White Widow

Rings: Luxy Set by **RE**

Bracelet: Snowflakes by Astralia

Heels: Tropaeolum by Empire

Pose: Candy Cane 3 by FoxCity

Sleds: Christmas Morning by O.M.E.N.

Snow: Demeter's Sorrow by Deadly Nightshade @ Yule Bazaar


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive