No More Sad Songs

Tuesday, December 26, 2017


I am not much in a talkative mood, but for those of you that celebrate... Happy Holidays. I have a few things from my sponsors today that my readers will enjoy! First and foremost is the outfit that I am wearing is from 1 Hundred! My readers can get this at the Designer Showcase in the classic 1 Hundred colors! Then of course we have this pose which is from Something New! My readers can catch this exclusively at the Gacha Good Winterfest! Happy Shopping and enjoy the utterly cold weather! ♥

Hair: Carlie by Damselfly

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Smokey Eyeshadow by Euphoric

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Rings: Luxy Rings by **RE**

Bracelet: Snowflakes Hands Jewel by Astralia

Outfit: Every Breath by 1 Hundred @ Designer Showcase

Heels: Catmint by Empire @ Luxe Box

Pose: I Saw Mommy Kissing A Snowman by Something New @ Gacha Good


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive