Devotion

Friday, December 22, 2017


When having a really bad set of days there has to be a hobby where I am going to lose myself in it and just have some kind of fun. These last few days have been hell for me, with work scheduling me during the week, keeping me from scheduling important things and continuing my studies in college. With the help of friends, I am keeping my last shred of sanity and trying to make the best choices for my life. 

Today I have a sponsor item from Something Erotic! Normally this is a two person pose, but my friend is out for the Christmas season so her and I will do another pose some other time! My readers can get this exclusively at the main store of Something Erotic! Happy Shopping ♥

Hair: Gail by Limerence

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeliner: Lined-Up by The Face

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Midnight In Paris by White Widow

Outfit: Lingerie Victoria by ViSion @ Luxe Box

Heels: Tropaeolum by Empire

Pose: His Christmas Decoration by Something Erotic


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive