In My Room

Thursday, December 14, 2017


We can do anything all your wildest dreams
Goin' up in my room
I know you a freak
Then go to my room
You all I wanna see
Come follow me straight to my room

I am feeling that confidence that always stays beneath the surface and I have decided to put it into a post while I am enjoying the bliss of it. I have triumphed today and got one of my biggest worries put to rest. So that calls for celebration! In the sexiest kind haha! I know this is out of my normal, but that's what uniqueness is for after all... letting go and having fun!

Helping me do so is my sponsor 1 Hundred! My readers can grab this sexy outfit that I am wearing at the main store of 1 Hundred! It is revamped, and ready for your shopping pleasures! Then of course the pose that I am using is from Something Erotic! I requested this one because I knew I'd love to use it! My readers can get this from their main store as well! Happy sexy shopping! ♥

Hair: The Countess by Exile

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeliner: Lined Up by The Face

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Outfit: Petite Lace Black by 1 Hundred

Rings: Luxy Rings by **RE**

Pose: Impassioned 4 by Something Erotic


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive