Wolves

Friday, December 15, 2017


In your eyes, there's a heavy blue
One to love and one to lose
Sweet divide, a heavy truth

I wanna feel the way that we did that summer night
Drunk on a feeling, alone with the stars in the sky

After a long day of work, potentially getting violently ill... and other people in my household not washing their hands or trying to NOT get the other people ill... Can you tell I'm just a little ticked? On the bright side... I got my first paycheck at my new job! Which that means that there is a silver lining to my really long and bad sicky day. In the meantime, I am going to still reach for that inner confidence that somehow hasn't left me! 

Then of course my sponsors today, we are going to start off with the pose that I am using which is Something Erotic! My readers can snag this at the main store! Then we have these cauldrons that are in the background that are from Deadly Nightshade! My readers can snag this exclusively at the Yule Bazaar! Last but not least then I have this choker that is from Pervette, my readers can get this exclusively at the Winter Trend! Happy Shopping ♥

Hair: Gail by Limerence

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeliner: Lined-Up by The Face

Choker: Epoch by Pervette @ Winter Trend

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Rings: Deer Skull Bento Ring by Swallow

Pose: Naked Wreath by Something Erotic

Cauldron: Yule Cauldron Frozen by Deadly Nightshade @ Yule Bazaar


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive