Counting Stars

Monday, November 13, 2017


I've got someone on my mind as I wait... and that's all I would ever tell my readers because those thoughts go into a deep hole! Lol. I've been reminded lately that friendship is everything, even when you are in a relationship friends are essential for keeping you steady and keeping you grounded. When shit hits the fan, that's when you can see who sticks beside you! I know I have only a handful of people that I actually consider 'friends', and I am truly happy to have them. 

So today I have a post for my readers that has a sponsor item which of course is the dress that I am wearing! This dress is an exclusive by 1 Hundred at the Designers Showcase event! Happy Shopping ♥

Bow: My Own Ribbon by Astralia

Hair: Scout by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Empire by The Face

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Mystic Rose by Taox Tattoo

Dress: Satin Mini by 1 Hundred @ Designers Showcase

Bracelet: Alohomora Rings by Astralia

Nails: Scarabeus by Formanails

Hosiery: Esme Boots Black by CandyDoll

Pose: Hot 5 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive