I Wanna Sex You Up

Thursday, November 09, 2017



There comes a time in every friends history to just do a naughty picture together.. because why not? Now I realize that some people would say that this isn't naughty, or racy but... it is definitely out of my norm! I love getting my friends involved in my blogging and getting pictures with them! This was a new way for me to break in my brand new land with the home! So in order to make this pose come alive.. we had to get some help from my sponsor Something New! This pose can be exclusively found at the For The Love Of The Devil event :) This even is to help fund someone who is in the hospital, so shopping never tasted so good! Then next up I have these piercings that I am wearing which are exclusive rares from Pervette at the Gacha Garden! Happy Shopping and sexy time! ♥

Rosy♥

Hair: Oceana by +elua+

Ears & Tail: Cotton Usagi by {aii}

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Empire by The Face

Piercings: Shine Piercings Rares! by Pervette @ Gacha Garden

Collar: Inked Collar by **RE**

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Outfit: Caiti by Blueberry

Wristlet: Alohomora Rings by Astralia

Nails: Scarabeus by Formanails


Meli♥

Ears & Tail: Bunny Set Black B by Psychotic Neko

Bracelet: Amuletum Wicca by L'Emporio


Pose: Delicious Sister's by Something New @ For The Love Of The Devil


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive