Whatcha Say

Sunday, March 19, 2017




Yes this is me, doing this at 2 AM central time.... attempting photoshop thanks to a few friends who have helped me do a few things and trying to bring a fantastic feeling post to my readers. I just was listening to this song and I considered what it was like when I was dumped and tada this post was born! Considering I need to actually get some sleep (even though I haven't been feeling well so I took a long nap...) I am going to jump right into the specifics of the blog tonight...or morning...right! First and foremost I have the outfit that I am wearing which of course is from Delirium which is available at the main store of Delirium! And of course I have the the poses which I am using which are of course from Something New which my readers can get exclusively at the SOS Event! My first pose (picture) is Model 4 while the second pose is Model 5. Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Asha by Damselfly

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: 12 Drawings by Letis Tattoo

Outfit: Aurora Harness Jumpsuit by Delirium

Heels: Melody Ankle Boot by Delirium

Pose 1: Model 4 by Something New @ SOS Event

Pose 2: Model 5 by Something New @ SOS Event


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive