Gimme All Your Lovin'

Friday, March 17, 2017


Welcome to my version of St. Patricks Day! Needless to say for me it would be trying to look Irish while looking fasionable. Which thanks to 1 Hundred I was able to do! My readers can pick up this outfit that I am wearing exclusively at the Luck of The Irish Fair which is at the Depraved nation's Event! Then of course the flowers I am wearing in my head are of course from Delirium which my readers can look for at Delirium! And of course we have the heels that I am wearing which are of course from Ducknipple which my readers can get at their main store and last but not least I have the pose that I am using which is from Something New which is exclusively at the Happy Shopping<3 Please don't drink and drive, catch a Uber or make your significant other or someone you can get to drive you. Toodles!

Hair: Rowan by Truth

Flower: Boho Hair Flower Deco by Delirium

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: 12 Drawings by Letis Tattoo

Outfit: Pinch Me Shorts & Tee by 1 Hundred @ Luck of The Irish Fair

Jewelry: Kylie Belly Chain Silver by Kibitz

Heels: Heels vs4 by Ducknipple

Pose: Feel Her Pose 1 by Something New @ SOS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive