So I Thought

Monday, March 20, 2017


Ever want to just hide somewhere where no one can see you? Leave you alone and all that stuff? Well today I have an option for my readers today! While I am in panick mode for doing two different tests..... I am trying to bring my readers some fun before I disappear for likely most of the week! *Laughs and hides under her desk with a whole pizza and her Nintendo 3DS for the rest of the week* ANYWAYS.... The outfit that I am wearing is of course from 1 Hundred which can be exclusively found on the MARKETPLACE ONLY! The necklace I am wearing is Pervette which is exclusively at the Tie Me Up Event! Then last but not least I have the pose that I am using which of course is by Something New which is exclusively at the I Heart Cart Event! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Storm by Moon

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Necklace: Sky and Love by Pervette @ Tie Me Up Event

Outfit: Tenderness Set Rose by 1 Hundred @ Marketplace Only

Face Tattoo: 12 Drawings by Letis Tattoo

Tattoo: Sexy Lotus by Letis Tattoo

Boots: Secret Pixie by Blueberry

Pose: Our Universe by Something New @ I Heart Cart


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive