That's My Girl

Friday, February 10, 2017


About a year ago my husband and I went to Corpus Christi to just get away for the weekend at a nice hotel, see the beach, and of course see the landmarks of the area. Besides the stellar view from the hotel, it was a hot and burning day. The one thing I miss from the trip would be the get away from the daily life. Plus the relief to get back home and pursue what we have left in our lives. I hope that I can get a small vacation like that again, it would be great considering all of the stress and school work I've been having to do. Moving onto the sponsors, I have this dress that I am wearing which is exclusively made by Delirium (which I have received many a cat call at the club) which my readers can pick up at the Suicide Dollz Event! I have a mention towards Legal Insanity for the hat and glasses  that I am wearing which my readers can definitely find at the main store. Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Emeline by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Hat: Ely Floppy Hat Teal by Legal Insanity

Sunglasses: West Sunglasses by Legal Insanity

Bracelet: Wrapped Bracelet Ruby Slippers by Intrepid

Clutch: Bow Clutch by Zenith

Dress: Moon lace Up Romper by Delirium @ Suicide Dollz

Heels: Deadly Pumps Black by Reign

Pose: Calixia 6 by Verocity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive