Only in America

Monday, February 06, 2017


I am having a nostalgic night needless to say, my father and I would make a thing out of watching the super bowl together each year, even though most of the time the Packers, Cowboys or the Patriots wouldn't be in them. Then of course I was digging into my Spotify and finding my country music that I grew up with, which made this even more of a stronger memory. Today's sponsor items are of course this pose that I am using which is from Something New exclusively at the main store which is one of the group gifts for the month! Next up in my list is the outfit that I am wearing which is of course made by Legal Insanity! The sweater and the pants I am wearing are exclusively at the Crossroads event! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Sanae by Taketomi

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: 12 Drawings by Letis Tattoo

Top: Marin Sweaters by Legal Insanity @ Crossroads Event

Pants: Kanye Ripped Jeans by Legal Insanity @ Crossroads Event

Shoes: Bow Tippy Sneakers by Delirium

Pose: Country Life by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive