Tainted Love

Tuesday, January 24, 2017


I'm starting to feel the heat from all the quizzes, homework and of course book work. Needless to say that I am going to be buried in homework and my laptop... not to mention the book that I need to fill in all the exercises for.  Today's blog post item from my sponsor Legal Insanity is the dress that I am wearing which is exclusively at the Tres Chic Exclusive! Then of course I have the hair that I am wearing which is from the main store of Ducknipple! Last but not least I have these shoes which are from my previous post (which I accidentally made into two different shoes) which are of course made by Delirium! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Melissa by Ducknipple

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: 12 Drawings by Letis Tattoo

Dress: Tammy Dress by Legal Insanity @ Tres Chic Exclusive

Shoes: Maliah Heels by Delirium

Pose: Carolina 1 by Verocity




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive