Truck Stop Special

Sunday, January 22, 2017



I had a 4AM shift today to change prices manually on all clearance items... I wonder how a department store doesn't have a system that automatically changes all the prices for them. Rather than having to pay employees to do the job for them. It is a nice change of pace but I don't like being rushed when I am already going at a fast pace and only am one of the three in the department store to get all 56 clearance racks done. 8 hours does not cut it. Other than that and going through a few more life changes of my own, I am just trying to survive my own world. That and keep sane, pass a HESI, and two regular courses with an 8 week class with a TON of homework which makes me question why it is an 8 week course to begin with. At least all of my classes tie in together, it is almost like a big review session every time I do a new assignment. Anyways, today I am wearing the one and only Delirium of course! And the items I am displaying are the stilettos and the jacket with top that are exclusively at the main store of Delirium for my readers to snatch and grab! Last but not least I am wearing a brand new hair from Ducknipple which my readers can also pick up at the main store of Ducknipple <3 Happy Shopping! 

P.S. I do apologize for my lack of blogging this month, even though I hit my criteria (at least 10 posts a month) I like to enjoy the blogging experience and do more and have fun with it. So thanks for keeping with me and my crazy arse! 

P.P.S. I am wearing TWO shoes in this post. Yes, you heard me... TWO SHOES. Since one of them is the shoes for Delirium I will make a note to re-wear them again: Link here! Y'all have to admit though.... I made it look damn good though!!! Haha. 

Hair: Gail by Ducknipple

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: 12 Drawings by Letis Tattoo

Top: Puff Jacket and Top by Delirium

Skirt: MyCute Skirt by LUST

Pointy Heels: Gold Liasion Raven by Maitreya

Clogs: Maliah Heels by Delirium

Pose 1: Amira 2 by Verocity

Pose 2: Amira 3 by Verocity



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive