Raise Hell

Thursday, January 26, 2017


My beta fish EClaire is dying... we aren't entirely sure what is wrong with her (him, I like to refer to him as a her because of the color) which makes me a little sad considering how many beta fish have died at the hands of my husband deep frying them. That's a story for another time though... Today's sponsor items are of course the jacket that I am wearing which is from Ducknipple which my readers can pick up at the main store! Of course I have this hair that I am wearing which is also from Ducknipple that my readers can get at the main store as well! Last but not least I have the shoes that I am wearing which are from Delirium which my readers can pick up from their main store as well! Happy Shopping, and don't go jumping off of roofs now! It's dangerous Lol. 

Hair: Tina by Ducknipple

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Earrings: Sailing Away Earrings by Astralia

Tattoo: 12 Drawings by Letis Tattoo

Top: Vest vs1 by Ducknipple

Pants: Legging ZeeZee Neutral by ColdLogic

Shoes: Obyri Shoes by Delirium


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive