Headstrong

Thursday, January 12, 2017


My husband decided it was time for a little early birthday celebration so I got to eat in a familiar mexican restaurant and bar. Where I used to live, there was this bar in a incredibly small town (so small you wonder how they still exist on the map) where the jukebox was the life of the party other than the rack of guns on the walls. And of course you can't forget the George Foreman cooking for the stragglers that come in. Ah, memories. The sponsor item for today is the outfit that I am wearing which is made by Delirium which my readers can pick up at the SD Exclusive! Happy Shopping <3 

Hair: Chelsea Dagger by Moon.

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Outfit: Dark Underware Squeeze by Delirium @ Suicide Dollz Exclusives

Tattoo: Diwali by Letis Tattoo


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive