Gone Away

Friday, January 13, 2017


Getting through the day was quite easy today at work since everyone wanted to apparently shop today. But as I come home I keep thinking to myself... is it enough money? Of course not. At least I'm making something and not nothing. In the meantime I am getting ready for the upcoming week of college starting up again. Today's sponsor items that I am wearing are of course Ducknipple! First and foremost the hair that I am wearing is at the main store of Ducknipple, while my readers can find this entire outfit at the main store as well! Needless to say Ducknipple has everyone covered head to toe this winter season! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Erica by Ducknipple

Head; Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Diwali by Letis Tattoo

Outfit: Outfit vs7 by Ducknipple

Pose: Elseworth 4 by Verocity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive