Jesus was a RockStar

Saturday, January 14, 2017



Now that I am officially 23 years old, and are having hives with severe itchyness, I am now attempting to not scratch and stop the medication that I just started. Needless to say 18 and 23 birthdays are now special to me! First kidney stone in the ER and first severe allergic reaction! I find that so funny to be honest, it's like there is a certain number of years when I get some health problem on my birthday. Today's sponsor item is the outfit that I am wearing which is of course from Ducknipple! The hair that I am wearing is from Ducknipple as well and my readers can pick up both of these items at the main store of Ducknipple! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Carol by Ducknipple

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Outfit: Outfit vs5 by Ducknipple

Tattoo: 12 Drawings by Letis Tattoo

Pose 1: Alyssa 6 by Verocity

Pose 2: Alyssa 4 by Verocity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive