Fall To Pieces

Wednesday, January 11, 2017


Finally figured out my Minecraft account so now I can actually force myself to have some fun while I try to get more hours at work and not go deeper and deeper into a hole of debt! I might as well call my blog: The Trials of College Debt, and Life. Needless to say that I am trying to get ahead of the game, which is hard to do when you don't have money. Today's sponsor items is the outfit I am wearing which is of course from Legal Insanity exclusively available at the Callbor8 event! Last but not least we have this pose from Something New which can be found at the main store! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Chelsea Dagger by Moon.

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Outfit: Chole Bodysuit by Legal Insanity @ Callbor8

Pose: Polar Kisses by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive