Focus

Saturday, September 03, 2016


I have a mixture of songs just stuck in my head... I can't get them out.. someone help me! I do have to say, I have a big announcement for my readers... I have changed my avatar once again! Thanks to help of my sisters Saphy & Karhm.... I have transformed and my readers will get to see it in the next blog post! <3 *squeals* I had to get that out of my system. Today's post consists of my main sponsor Delirium! What is special about Delirium's latest release (that is available in the main store for all to see) is that it is SKIN tight! Yes! Y'all heard me... it hugs your curves! Some mesh outfits neglect the curvature of the Second Life avatars but this outfit does otherwise... welcome to curvy! 

Hair: Josette by Truth

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Eyes: FATEeyes by Fateplay

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Atria by Letis Tattoo

Bracelet: Wrapped Bracelet Ruby Slippers by Intrepid::

Outfit: Work out Suit Kitten by Delirium 

Heels: Clematis by #EMPIRE

Pose: Dream of Me 5 by Verocity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive