Piece of Me

Monday, August 29, 2016


There's a time for music and there's also a time for relaxation! Of course this post is purely one just for fun, no sponsors, just myself and the Luxe Box from August. I can't wait for another round of Luxe Box, I hope that it would be more structures than just clothing, but that is just me! I love structures and trying new things out on SL for my home and backyard.. which by the way the only way I would have had this hammock is because of Striker, my brother. He wonderfully set up my backyard into this gorgeous garden/beach! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Lousia by Truth

Head: Karin by LeLukta

Eyes: FATEeyes by Fateplay

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Auriga by Letis Tattoo

Body Suit: Bodysuit by Foxes

Heels: Clematis by #Empire


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive