Touch My Body

Wednesday, July 13, 2016



I've been getting a few things ready for the next couple of days as surprises for my husband and I got a bunch of odds and ends done that needed to be done in the first place. Little by little I am changing my last name over from my maiden name, it is just taking a little while is all. My sponsor item today is the dress that I am wearing which comes with a pair of heels that match as well, but I chose to go barefoot. My readers can pick up this dress and matching tux for the men at the Trend Fashion Fair this July 15th exclusively! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Solace by Truth

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Eyes: FATEeyes by Fateplay

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Dress: Torrid Nights Emerald Set by *FI* @ Trend Fashion Fair

Pose: Jessi 3 by Verocity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive