One Step At A Time

Tuesday, July 12, 2016



I confess to one of my vices as a person, my ability to isolate myself from my true friends and family to make myself miserable in an attempt to make myself stronger from being hurt. *Breathes* That was a mouthful. This post was inspired on the moment when I reconnected with my SL momma Aiyana. Not only did we catch up on some old gossip, but I felt as if a part of me came back together. It's really hard to explain, but I felt more complete when reconnecting to people that cared about me. Needless to say, I need to keep pushing that boundary some more. Anyways, today's post is full of news of personal nature AND fashion wise! Not only is my Momma and I wearing the SAME EXACT clothing (by the way, we did NOT orchestrate that, I found that soooo funny! Here's to you Aunty Chrissy!)! My readers can pick up the Faith Camo Set exclusively at the main store of Delirium! This outfit may be only one texture, but it is put together with ties in the front that create sexy elusiveness! Next up, the lipstick that I am wearing is from the one and only Trend Fashion Fair which will be open on the 15th of July! This lipstick comes in four different colors that can make even the most subtle outfit just a touch of punk! Get it while it's hot! Last but not least I have Something New with this kick ass pose (this pose has THREE pose balls, I only used two of them) that is exclusively available at the Pose Hop! Happy Shopping <3 

Thank you Aiyana for being there for me, even when I haven't been the best SL daughter. <3 xoxo

On Aiyana:

Head: Cami by Catwa

Body: Mesh body by Maitreya

Hair: Vapor by Little Bones

Earrings: by Luxe Jewelry

Tattoo: Ink 7p-ins by Prodigy

Outfit: Faith Camo Set by Delirium

Sneakers: Pipster Sneakers by Duck Nipple


On Rosy: 

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Crown: Im a Queen Crown Red&Black by [LF]

Eyes: FATEeyes by Fateplay

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Hair: Chanmi Cinnamon by !Oleander

Lipstick: Outlined by .kosmetik. @ Trend Fashion Fair

Tattoo: Altair by Letis Tattoo

Top & Bottoms: Faith Camo Set by Delirium

Heels: Vision High Boots by DopeGurl 

Pose: Girl Fun by Something New @ Pose Hop


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive