Take Me Down

Monday, July 18, 2016




Since I didn't have apparently much work today, I am back home, of course working on something other than the grueling Walmart! Something of fun, and fashion! First fashion item of the post would have to be the car which is a pose made for three people but I have used it just for the one person and I chose to use this pose with the doggy in the back too! My readers can pick up this pose at the Around the Grid hunt! Next up we have the top that I am wearing which is made by Mag<3 which is exclusively at the Trend Fashion Fair Event! Next at the Trend Fashion Fair I have this bag that comes in different colors which includes purple, white, and black! Exclusively at the Trend Fashion Fair! Last but not least I have Delirium's new item which is not only customization, but adorable everyday wear that is fashionable! My favorite part about these shoes is that there are so many options to choose from. My readers can snag this beauty at the Suicide Dollz event! Happy Shopping <3 

Hair: The Chills by Moon

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Eyes: FATEeyes by Fateplay

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Top: Mia Frill Top Summer by Mag<3 @ Trend Fashion Fair

Bag: Batwaii White/Purple by {Uniwaii} @ Trend Fashion Fair

Skirt: Pleasted Mini Skirt by MOoH!

Shoes: Bow Tippy Sneakers by Delirium @ Suicide Dollz

Pose: Are We There Yet? by Something New @ Around the Grid


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive