Rise

Tuesday, July 19, 2016


My husband and I acquired company for the next three weeks, which needless to say, this company is at least one that is pleasant. I don't have much to say, but I have some new sponsor items that are available exclusively at the main store of Delirium! The top is an exclusive item that is made for mesh bodies only, while the cargo pants have textures to edit the sayings on the pants. Also featured is the sneakers that Rosy is wearing from Delirium! These sneakers are textured based and can be unique thanks to the hud! Happy Shopping <3 

Hair: Storm by Moon

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Eyes: FATEeyes by Fateplay

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Adrasteia by Letis Tattoo

Top: Danger by Delirium

Bottoms: Dark Punk Overall by Delirium

Sneakers: Bow Tippy Sneakers by Delirium

Pose: Debbie 6 by Verocity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive