Vice

Thursday, July 21, 2016


Since I have the day off, needless to say I can finally sleep in and relax. So I will keep it short needless to say. Today's sponsor items are first from the Trend Fashion Fair which is exclusively at the Fashion Fair event which only lasts until the last day of July. This hair is from the Trend Fashion Fair which comes in brown or black. Last but not least, I have this dress which is hot off of the racks from Delirium! Happy Shopping <3 

Hair: Tadla Hair Brown and Black by .: LIKE DESIGN :. @ Trend Fashion Fair

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Eyes: FATEeyes by Fateplay

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Adrasteia by Letis Tattoo

Dress: Aurora Dark Strapless Mini by Delirium


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive