Body Say

Saturday, July 16, 2016




Not only am I having fun hanging out with my sister Kahrma, but I am also enjoying reconnecting with the rest of my Second Life family at last. It's something I've needed desperately and I am finally kicking myself into gear about it. Of course, I have to say Kahrma has a different name as well, and that would be Titty Sprinkles. As my readers can see in the credits, this is the SAME name as the dress that I am wearing! Chrissy (our aunt) has created this dress in inspiration of my sister! Sexy, Sassy, and of course devious! My readers can snag this new find at the main store of Delirium! Last but not least, I have my item from the Trend Fashion Fair (which is open NOW) which is the tattoo on my back leg which is not only sexy, but in pin up style! My readers know how crazy I go for pin up style items! This tattoo is exclusively available at the Trend Fashion Fair, get it before the end of the month! Happy Shopping <3 

Hair: Mehet by Damselfly

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Eyes: FATEeyes by Fateplay

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Dress: TittySprinkle Romper Silk Black by Delirium

Tattoo: Locked Leg Tattoo by [PU] @ Trend Fashion Fair

Heels: Gold Liaison Raven by Maitreya



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive