Master of the Tides

Friday, June 17, 2016


It's rare when I find an actual decent (or fantastic) place to do my blog posts. Arcanum is my new place to hang out and enjoy doing nothing or just try to do something. First and foremost with my items today, we have the shirt and jacket that is a set that is exclusively at the main store of Delirium! My readers can adjust the shirt detail by using the hud to make their outfits more unique. Then also from Delirium, we have these pants that are from the Sarah set that can also be found in the main store of Delirium. Then we have a touch of Legal Insanity with the sunglasses that are kind of old, but never too old to wear! I gotta say that I am a fan of aviators in certain situations. Last but not least I have this new pose which is by Something New which can be found exclusively at the Gacha Good Events! This pose is one of my favorites because not only are the leopards in great detail, but the pose for the avatar is just sassy and I love it. Happy Shopping <3 

Hair & Crown: Gwendalynn by Spellbound

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Sunglasses: Avery Sunglasses Gold by Legal Insanity

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Altair by Letis Tattoo

Top: Leo Shirt and Tee Black by Delirium 

Pants: Sarah Leather Pants by Delirium

Heels: Raven Gold Liaison by Maitreya

Pose: Sitting Pretty by Something New @ Gacha Good Events


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive