Halo

Tuesday, June 14, 2016






I have to hand it to Starset, I wouldn't have had this idea for a blog post if I wasn't listening to one of their songs. Sometimes I listen to songs and I have a movie going along with it, like a daydream but with epic music behind it. Otherwise... a music video I guess. When Halo came on all I could picture was this bad ass woman standing there against the sun/dark with a gun in her hand, ready to defend her loved ones. I've always had this dream that I was some sort of archangel, I know it sounds totally absurd, but I constantly have it. The ability to defend and fight for others especially my loved ones where my loyalty knows no bounds. Sacrificing myself before others can be struck down. Striking down my foes before they can touch others with one flick of my fiery sword... yeah. I'm loca. Anyways.... (awkward...) in this post I am featuring a new design by Delirium which would be the panties that I am wearing! These panties come in many devilish and angelic designs that my readers can have fun playing with! Y'all can pick this up at the main store of Delirium!

Hair: Emeline by Truth

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Wings, Cuffs and Top: Angely by Glitzz

Tattoo: Atria by Letis Tattoo

Panties: Cute Panties :: Naughty by Delirium 

Pose: Boomdock Saint 5  by Verocity



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive