Kill 'Em With Kindness

Monday, June 20, 2016


  
"The world can be a nasty place
You know it, I know it, yeah
We don't have to fall from grace
Put down the weapons you fight with
Kill 'em with kindness"

I say this every time I come home to my husband it seems like, that instead of blowing up at people at my job, I 'kill them with kindness'. Thanks Selena for making a song for me! Haha. I don't have much to say today, I decided to make a post of some new things that I had purchased and had floating around in my inventory. I suggest to my readers that y'all check out Letis Tattoo... they are the best tattoo shop I have seen in quite some time in Second Life, especially for mesh bodies. Happy Shopping <3 

Hair: Aina by Ayashi

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Sexy Lotus by Letis Tattoo

Necklace: Heart Silver by [PM]

Suit: Caia One Piece Cyan by Maitreya


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive