Vanilla Twilight

Monday, May 02, 2016


I am ready to just say F*ck you work! Go screw yourself and gimme some time to myself already... jees. Well all I would be doing this blog post is ranting about my work, so let move on to some other topics that are of more happy things. First and foremost, we have Legal Insanity with these cute short shorts that make any girl just wanna jump in! My readers have the choice between multiple textures in the belt and type of denim exclusively at The Garage Fair! Next up we have these new kicks of mine! There is a new shoe store in town that has come up with a new brand called DopeGurl! For the grand unveiling we have the kicks I am wearing that are sweet platforms! Not only do I love me some platforms but I love looking tall too! Also a side note, this horns that I am wearing are from Dope Gurl too, so she doesn't always just do shoes :P Last but not least, I have this pose which can only be from Something New! This pose is hot off the racks as a brand new design that can be found at the main store of Something New! Happy Shopping <3

On Skyra:

Hair: Shaggy by Musim

Head: Jackson by Catwa

Body: Adam by Absolut Creations

Shorts: Borabora by :::: B@R ::::


On Rosy:

Hair: Blown Away by Exile

Horns: Kitty Horns by DopeGurl

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Altair by Letis Tattoo

Top: Neon String Bikini by MOoH!

Shorts: Blossom Dirty Jeans Shorts by Legal Insanity @ The Garage Fair

Shoes: DopeGurl Solids by DopeGurl

Pose: Surfs up by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive