Into the Night

Sunday, May 01, 2016


If only the day was more than twenty four hours so I could squeeze everything in that needed to be done and could still relax. But alas, that cannot be. Keeping it short today because I feel like relaxing for the rest of the day that is left. Today I have some new digs from Delirium which is exclusively found only at The Garage Fair! The top, pants and shoes are all included in this set that is at the Garage Fair that is hot off the racks! My readers can also use a hud to change up the colors and whatnot <3 Last but not least I have Something New with of course something that I love doing most.... relaxing! This pose is exclusively at the Spring Hunt! <3 Come eat it up and make your loved one do some chores!

Hair: Lizz by MaiOwn! 

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Outfit: Sarah Set by Delirium @ The Garage Fair

Pose: A Mans Work is Never Done by Something New @ Spring Hunt


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive