Sandcastles

Friday, April 29, 2016


I'd like to say that now I am officially less than a month away from my RL wedding and let the tears and emotions flow! Now that I am off medication that inhibits me from my emotions, I am more excited. When I went to my alteration yesterday I found that my dress fit fantastically and that I actually was getting married. Yep. Just hit me. At least I'm excited for it! Today I have a fun pose that is also a OMG moment! Something New has come up with a pose that is discounted for a limited time at the main store of Something New! Last but not least I have Lamu Fashion with this dress that also just makes this pose even more exciting! My readers can find this dress at the main store of Lamu Fashion! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Hold On Loosely by Exile

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Outfit & Adornments: Egg Surprise by Lamu Fashion

Pose: OMG I'm Pregnant by Something New 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive