Once Upon A Dream

Monday, April 25, 2016


Attempting a zen type of day, which is surprisingly hard to do believe it or not. For some reason, this Disney chorus keeps entering my head... Today I am showing a pose that not only makes the avatar look spirited, but makes this photo fantastic! The pose that I have today is at the main store of Something New off 50% for a limited time! Not only can my readers get it cheap, but for half off... there's definitely more Lindens for some more poses! Next up we have Delirium with a cute tank top that is tied up all sexy just like how one would see on a hot summer day, my readers can pick up multiple tank top texture huds with the tank top. Then of course we have also from Delirium the platform boots that each have different sayings on the soles! My readers can find these foot stompers at the Black Dot Exclusive!  

Hair: Hold On Loosely by Exile

Sunglasses: Avery Sunglasses Black by Legal Insanity

Top: Madison Knotted Tank by Delirium

Pants: Capri Lepore Navy by ColdLogic

Boots: Dark Platform Boot FUCK by Delirium @ Black Dot Exclusive

Pose: Lost in Thought by Something New



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive