Write On Me

Saturday, May 07, 2016


I'm in a really F*ck You mood tonight, so don't mind me as I kind of vent about my blogging. First and foremost I would like to point out that I do this purely for myself as a hobby. Secondly for second life stores that are great to put out there in the fashion world and help promote them. Thirdly because I love making new friends and working on my photo skills with poses and whatnot. Now, when I am criticized about my work, I take into mind that do they actually have a point? Did I do something to work against the item? If not, then I feel like I am not appreciated as a blogger for the extra time that I put into making these photos fun and beautiful. Anyways, to sum this up, I love to blog as a hobby and I love my sponsors that appreciate me for the work that I do for them, as well as I appreciate them for taking me on as a blogger. Rant over. Now for this post, my sponsor is Something New with a sexy kind of dancing pose that automatically made me go get my Zenith on. No, seriously. I HAD to put on Zenith for this one. My readers can look like a dancer and take on these poses by going to the Gacha Good Event and getting these poses before they are gone! And if you are like me, then you NEED these poses. Like, need. Happy Shopping <3

Headdress: Ivory Flower Head Dress Sky by Zenith

Hair: Blown Away by Exile

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Diwali by Letis Tattoo

Silks: Sky Tribal Beaded Dress by Zenith

Pose: My Dance 3 by Something New @ Gacha Good Events



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive