Ref

Monday, May 16, 2016


Today has been a day of insurance trying to trip me up regarding where I should go or who I can see. Needless to say I am worn out. I always wanted to be a ballerina, but my father never wanted me to be a girly girl. Instead I became Daddy's Girl with a hick twist. Wasn't until just a few years ago that i actually became purely feminine. Today's outfit couldn't have been made possible without Legal Insanity's new exclusive item which was the corset! This corset and the other colors that come with it are exclusively available at the Dark Style Fair! Talk about sexy! <3 Happy Shopping


Head: Karin by LeLutka

Hair: Hold On Loosely by Exile

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Corset: Kendall Corset Red by Legal Insanity @ Dark Style Fair

Skirt: Pina by .:cheeky:.

Wraps: Ballerina Warmers Black by Reign



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive