Kiss Me Slowly

Saturday, May 14, 2016


Only about a week now until I can go to see my family again before my wedding happens. Plus, I will have some friends that are practically family coming to Texas as well. All I've ever wanted was to have my close friends and family with me on my birthday, Christmas, Thanksgiving, or any other holiday. This is what I have been waiting years for, a true family get together of people that actually matter to me. That's one memory that I want to stick in my mind. Today I have some goodies from Delirium which are available at the main store! This dress not only comes with cute prints that my readers can pick from, but it fits the mesh bodies perfectly! Talk about sexy <3 Last but not least relating to Delirium, in the same sim we have a new store called DopeGurl with this high boots which is one of my favorite styles I have to say. This style is exclusively at the main store of DopeGurl! Happy Shopping!

Hair: After the Rain Sparkle by Exile

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Bow: My Hair Bow by Delirium

Dress: Sarah Mini Dress Summer Fun by Delirium

Heels: Vision High Boots by DopeGurl

Pose: Trudi 02 by *ED*



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive