Angels On The Moon

Wednesday, May 11, 2016


After talking with a close blogger friend of mine, I have determined that I should do more collabs! Which, if anyone wants to volunteer go right ahead! I am a shy blogger, that gets down to business (just ask Enviously). Plus, I need to socialize again as well. Today's blog post is all about Something New and this pose which is exclusively at the Thrift Shop 13.0! This pose not only makes me want to get down and try to strike a pose, but needless to say I had to dig out some wings which are from Lamu's Aphrodite at the main store of Lamu Fashion which makes this whole blog post just fit to a T. Happy Shopping <3!


Hair: Mehet by Damselfly

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Altair by Letis Tattoo

Top: Sailor Top by Gawk!

Wings & Halo: Aphrodite by Lamu Fashion

Skirt: Lace Mini with Stud Belt White by MOoH!

Heels: Liaison Raven by Maitreya

Pose: Kiss of an Angel by Something New @ Thrift Shop 13.0



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive