Lola Montez

Tuesday, May 10, 2016



Kind of in a sober mood, so lets just hop right to it! I'd like to mention this wonderful garden which is made all possible by one of my favorite bloggers Envi! <3 From Delirium we have a couple of items that are just the latest releases! My favorite part about this parka and pants is that not only that they match, but the hud that comes with both of them not only lets them look cute together but of course mix and match. My readers can pick these up at the main store of Delirium! Last but not least we have Something New with some goodies that are exclusively located at the Thrift Shop 13.0! This makes me not only love the background that I picked, but the shadows just make this pose even better! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Storm by Moon.

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Altair by Letis Tattoo

Parka: Sleeveless Parka by Delirium

Pants: Bow Pants by Delirium

Pose: My Prayer For You 1 by Something New @ Thrift Shop 13.0


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive