Shattered Glass

Friday, May 20, 2016


Going to keep it really simple tonight I am just in a somber mood and a loving one as well, can that be possible? I have been working on a scrapbook for my fiance and I which is making me go through a field of emotions. But I really want to finish it before we get married, wish me luck. Today's post consists of some dark things, which of course only my two best sponsors could pull that off! First and foremost I have Delirium with practically a whole outfit from exclusively at the Dark Fashion Fair! The dress has multiple different types of textures to choose from so that my readers don't get bored and y'all can also choose from the different accessories that are offered! Last but not least the pose I am using is from Something New which is hot off the racks at  the main store of Something New! And yes the crows in this photo are part of the pose! And yes this pose is 50% OFF! The crows move around constantly to make the photo even more realistic! Perfect for Halloween or any kind of goth look one would want to portray. Happy Shopping <3 

Hair: Storm by Moon.

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Altair by Letis Tattoo

Necklaces: Magical Pendant Myth by Delirium @ Dark Fashion

Choker: Moon Collar by Delirium @ Dark Fashion

Dress: Tiana Halter Mini by Delirium @ Dark Fashion

Shoes: Baby Sneaks by Delirum @ Dark Fashion

Pose: The Raven Witch by Something New 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive