Dying for You

Saturday, February 06, 2016



Why must I get sick so easily?! UGH. If there was one thing I would give for, that would be good health. That way I could be at work properly, not have to have so many doctor visit bills and of course a more happier self. First and foremost, I have a new item from Legal Insanity which is the group gift for February! This group gift is a cute necklace that is in multiple chains put together! My readers can pick this up at the main store of Legal Insanity <3 Next up we have Something New with their new pose set with a piano! Talk about a whole new way to get into Sinatra. This piano is available at the Add Some Red Hunt which my readers can enjoy finding! Have fun setting the mood my readers! <3 

Hair: Delphine by Truth

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Necklace: Be Mine Necklace by Legal Insanity

Dress: Denim Lace Dress by Zenith

Hands: Vintage Leather Gloves Choco by Zenith

Heels: Vintage Bow Heels Choco by Zenith

Pose: Piano Princess by Something New @ Add Some Red Hunt 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive