Old Man's Rubble

Thursday, February 04, 2016


If there is one thing that has been in my life, Autism is that. In particular, severe Autism. My brother, who is older than I has severe Autism and it was difficult for him, myself and my parents. Between the gluten free diets, sparse outings with the family, seizures, and not having friends come over because they don't understand. Autism awareness really took off in the early 2000's and more children started showing symptoms (that I am aware of). Whenever there are Autism charity fundraisers, I like to help out. Autism awareness is something that needs to be addressed (without all the conspiracies and myths that go along with it) especially with medical providers. I could go on and on about Autism, but to keep this blog post short, I will move on. Something New has this wonderful bike pose with the Autism Charity Event. All proceeds of the event go to Autism Charity. Every single Linden from this pose from Something New goes to the Autism Charity Event.  A worthy cause for a worthy event. Next up in my list of sponsors is the Delirium with this cute sporty dress for working out! As if our avatars don't look gorgeous enough, lets have them exercise as well! This sporty dress comes in multiple colors and designs for my readers pleasure! Along with Delirium, we have Latreia with some new glossy pink heels that have studs on the base of the foot! Talk about sassy. And of course I have to mention Legal Insanity's throwback of the Ely Floppy Hat that I just can't get enough of! Happy Shopping <3 

Hat: Ely Floppy Hat by Legal Insanity

Hair: Diamond by ISON

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Dress: Tube Dress Sporty by Delirium

Heels: Katie Solids by Latreia

Pose: Ride of Our Lives by Something New @ Autism Charity Event


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive