Frostbitten

Friday, December 18, 2015


My dearest readers.... I have gone crazy and I have popped my tattoo virginity! I finally decided to get a tattoo for Toys for Tatts at a recommended local tattoo parlor. My tattoo consists of a rose that is highly detailed with a cameo that sits right next to it. Took about five hours to complete and shadow in, but after all the pain (and some tears), the finished product was wonderful. I will be nursing this tattoo for quite some time, I will keep y'all updated! For today's blog post, I have a couple of my sponsors which are Lamu Fashion and Something New! First and foremost, we have Lamu Fashion with of course another wonderful outfit only Lamu could provide to put us in the Christmas spirit! My favorite part about this outfit has to be the lights that go off and on the tree while being worn. My readers can find this outfit at the main store of Lamu Fashion! Last, but certainly not least, we have Something New with a new gacha event which will be at the Candy cane Lane Gacha Event! There, Something New has a ton of new poses that are for the Christmas spirit for ice skating! Not only does it make a majestic picture, but it is also intimate as well. Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Bernadette by Truth

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: <Light> Glossy Pout by Pink Fuel

Dress & Adornments: Christmas Tree by Lamu Fashion

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Shoes: Ribbon Heels by Lamu Fashion

Pose: Ice Skaters by Something New @ Candy Cane Lane Gacha Event


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive