Back In The Day

Tuesday, December 15, 2015


It's mommy and me time! For lack of a better opening, I have my Second Life mother with me! Some of my readers may know her as the top Delirium Style Model (one of the many) or as Aiyana one of the greatest Second Life mothers of all! Okay, so that was a little kiss-ass but I can't help it, she's a great person to talk to, dress up with, and of course hang out with whenever I'm not afk, or she isn't as well! Like mother like daughter eh? Turns out as well, we both came from the same city as well! Which is extremely interesting considering where I used to live and she currently lives, the population isn't exactly the largest one would expect of a city. Other than featuring my own mother on this blog post, I have a few sponsors I'd like to thank for giving me this opportunity as well! First and foremost, I have a dress from Delirium that will make every woman just crave to be cozy! My readers can bask in many different textures which come exclusively at the main store Delirium. My readers simply have to join the group, then they are privy to all the monthly gifts, such as December's! Last but not least, I have a new pose from Something New with a brand new pose for my readers to enjoy! This pose comes with three different pose balls, but I have decided to make it for just the two of us, my mother and I. My readers can pick up this pose from the main store of Something New! Happy Shopping <3

Daughter

Hair: Louisa by Truth

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: <Light> Glossy Pout by Pink Fuel

Earrings: Dream Catcher by Astralia

Dress: Oversized Female X-Mas Sweater by Delirium

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Stockings: Funny Puppy Socks by *k.O*

Boots: Grey Cozies by Latreia

Pose: Girl Fun by Something New


Mother

Hair: Juliet/Licorice whip by Sugarsmack

Eyes: Charm Eyes -Armor by Ikon

Lashes: Long eye Lashes (free on MP) by Chemistry

Shape: Maitreya Mesh Lara body by Aiyana Lanley

Jacket: Sieanna set w.hud by Delirium

Pants: Mia Jeans by Blueberry

Boots: 91Boots by Ju @ Covet

Rings: Raven Rings for Maitreya & Belleza & Tmp by *RE**

Earrings: Dark Dreams by Dirtystories

Make up: Pink Fuel



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive