Two Pieces

Wednesday, November 25, 2015


Today I decided to take a risk and use Photoshop to enhance shadows and other effects of my picture today! I think I did a decent job, needless to say I think this will be a useful tool in making my photos even more beautiful for my readers to view! That and also accent my sponsors items too. Today I bring a couple of sponsor items to my readers! First and foremost we have Lamu Fashion with yet another wonderful wedding design for the ladies! My favorite part about this dress in particular has to be the veil and the way that the silk part of the arms is just beautiful! My readers can purchase this wonderful outfit at the main store of Lamu Fashion! Last but not least, I have Something New with another great design for the couples of Second Life! This pose is available at the main store of Something New and is available as long as it is at the main store! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Amoret by Truth

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: China Glaze by Oceanes Body Design

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Dress & Adornments: Favola by Lamu Fashion

Pose: His Tenderness by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive