Black Magic

Saturday, November 28, 2015


I love the winter wonderlands in Second Life, I remember one year I did a blog on a sim that was based on Aspen. That sim was absolutely beautiful and disappeared ever since then. Such a shame really. As of lately I have also been blasting Christmas music IRL with my iHome and driving my fiance nuts probably in the meantime. For todays blog post I have an outfit that is exclusive from Delirium! This outfit is not only cute for a school girl type of look, but this outfit is good enough for an adult look that is also sexy. Chrissy has done it again! My readers can pick this outfit up at the main store of Delirium! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Skai by Truth

Bow: Adored Bow by Spellbound

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Cyclame by Oceanes Body Design

Purse: Panda Purse by Perch

Earrings: Pyramid Stud by Le Primitif

Outfit: Sienna Set by Delirium

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Stockings: Knee Stockings Black Sheer by Cheeky

Boots: Angeline by L&B


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive