Just a Little Bit of Your Heart

Thursday, November 19, 2015



Ah the struggle of having too much time, and then too little. With working so much and then having difficulties focusing on my classes, I think I need some time to myself as of late. Of course, re doing my blog is one of the ways I am achieving this. Of course I have to do these things in order so I am going to list them off right here, so my readers can keep me true. 1. Read some of my book. 2 put away the dishes, 3 vacuum, 4 Start my research paper, 5 paint my nails. So on today's blog agenda we have two sponsor items from Legal Insanity and Something New! First, from Legal Insanity I have this cute shirt to lounge around in and my readers can find this shirt exclusively at the main store of Legal Insanity! If my readers want to covet this shirt for themselves, then join the Legal Insanity group! This shirt is just one of the many that are the monthly gifts! Where it is sold. Last but not least, we have Something New with a pose that is exclusively available at the Black Dot Event! I have to say, I loved sitting in the tub and feeling girly for no reason. Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Demi Hair Nordic by LeLutka

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Auburn by Oceanes Body Design

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Top: Flip Flops Sweater by Legal Insanity 

Pants: Zeezee Neutral by ColdLogic

Pose: Rhyleigh's Tub by Something New @ Black Dot Event



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive