Million Years Ago

Friday, November 20, 2015



I decided to have some fun in second life and go to a couple of hunts and events! Took a few events until I found something that I could actually wear... but finally I landed myself in Uber and found the great kawaii cuteness that I love so much! This is the result of my shopping party! I hit up Astralia (who has the cutest things for accessories by the way) and just couldn't walk away without my Alice in Sexyland hair bow. *Drools* This blog post is merely just for fun today, and hopefully many more to come! Happy Shopping <3

Also, a side note.... Adele fucking rocks. <3

Hair: Fiona by :::Phoenix:::

Bow: My Own Ribbon by Astralia

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: China Glaze by Oceanes Body Design

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Dress: Sweater with Skirt Black by =Zenith= @ Uber

Purse: Autumn HandBag Brown by =Zenith= @ Uber

Heels: Fall Booties Cream by Vero Modero


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive